- Senior Management Accountant (reports directly to the President, CEO, and Chair man of the Board)
- Must have senior level accounting supervisory experience either in the public or private sector.
- Knowledge of the SAGE MAS 90/200 system software preferred
- Knowledge of the Public Service Commission rules and procedures is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- A Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license preferred.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please ) Compensation commensurate with education , professional credentials , and experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer